Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Lucy and Jasper got digital cameras from Santa. Lucy took this shot of J. in his new conductor hat. As Rob says, both kids have a good sense of spontaneity in their photos. Lucy also has a good sense of composition...

A favorite tidbit from Christmas: Lucy on getting willow switches if she were bad - "Well, it would be OK, as long as I got three so that I could braid them into a crown." Ever the optimist, that one. Fortunately, Santa and others came through with lots of loot...

We were home for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and very grateful for our local family who traveled the scary Seattle streets to come to us to eat and sing Christmas carols. Mom and Merrill even brought a delicious Christmas dinner today! We did manage to contribute lots and lots of cookies. A special cyber-hug to you all who are far away. I miss you today - I wish I could give you a big hug and a tin of cookies, maybe two? Merry Christmas.

No comments: