Friday, November 27, 2009

Catching Up

I will indulge myself in writing a blog about Thanksgiving, but not yet, because we haven't downloaded pictures. We did have amazing moment last weekend though at Richmond Beach. We headed over to the beach thinking we would be there in the rain and wind, but lo and behold, as we were driving into the driveway, out came the sun and it was warm-ish and we got to see the Olympics across the water and the sun set slowly behind them. So beautiful - here are some pictures.










3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey April,
I just noticed that photo of Lucy in your sidebar. Wow, what an amazing picture- just beautiful. My girls like to live in the trees, too.

WCFIELDS said...

Love the girl in the rock!
Farmer Megan

Bianca said...

Hi April,
Beautiful pictures again. I love the one with Rob and the kids, nice colors.
Bianca