Monday, July 6, 2009

On the Farm, Again

We are very grateful that Farmers Keith and Megan are still willing to host us so graciously at their farm, let us impose our kid chaos on their routines, wine and dine us, and allow us to pick what turned out to be quite a few cherries (Rob just can't stop pickin' and pittin')... My goodness, we are lucky ducks... The trip was too short and did wear me out. I really sleep best at home, I hate to admit it... I think it is one of those things that becomes accentuated by being over 40. But the lost sleep was still worth it to share the beauty of the plants, the river, the moonrise, the mountains, the bales of hay, the critters and much more, all with our dear friends. It is a miracle we drove away without a kitten, really a miracle... The kids and I especially were absolutely in love.

























































































































No comments: