Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cuteness

Today the kids were just cute. Of course I didn't get any pictures; I was just soaking it all in, relishing the sweetness of almost 7 and 3 and 1/2. We were inside all day, so happy and peaceful. We went through the school routine. Both Lucy and Jasper are in a very enthusiastic phase about school. Lucy loves to play recorder. She and I are doing rounds and that thrills her. Jasper made song requests and just seems to get a kick out of all the school stuff too. We read together lots, we made and ate food. Then I drove Lucy to choir at 4:30 while the menfolk stayed home and worked on the garden. In the mini-van, Lucy told me, "Mom, when I get older, I want to be quite old-fashioned."

And here are some random pics from the week. The dress-up Lucy pics are from her Northwest Girlchoir concert last weekend.












1 comment:

WCFIELDS said...

Oh we wish we could have seen Lucy in her concert last weekend, tell her The Farm sends her good wishes for this weekends concert!