Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and stuff

It was beautiful at our usual Halloween haunt.



Here are Kate, Jasper, Lucy and Maggie. I'm in the background talking to the first grade teacher from Seattle Waldorf School. I really like her. It is nice to know she's out there in case homeschooling runs its course... I'm a girl who likes options...





Lucy on her way back from neighborhood trick or treating on our street. Spooky...



Jasper at the farmer's market with a honey stick, which apparently fueled him up for some serious scootering at Paramount Park. He scootered while the women and the girls caught up - and Rob took photos. We are so lucky to have great friends Jen, Tess, John and Theo down the street.







We had an unusually social weekend - which was so fun and now I'm so tired. I'm looking forward to crawling into bed a little early for some movie-watching and knitting. I have to rest up for all the praying I have to do for the next two days. Affirm with me: Obama will win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama will win...I'm affirming (praying, offering my soul and some cookies up to the goddess, etc.)

Anonymous said...

Great shots! We are so lucky too! It was great to see you the other day. Love, Jen